Considering how crazy life is, I'm kind of surprised that my third kid still gets an announcement. Thankfully, Picasa is free and easy to use. (I used it to make Vander's announcement too.)
Interesting fact: the photographer and I didn't realize the picture of her feet had a heart in it until we saw the pictures on the computer later. The fabric just did that by accident!
Bellana's blessing is today and we are so happy about the family that was able to come. I'll post pictures and details later!

2 comments:
I hear ya! Rachel didn't get an announcement. I repented and did one with Benjamin. It's beautiful.
Yeah, only my first kid got an announcement. The second and the third merely got mentions on my blog.
That's funny about the heart being unintentional, when I first saw it I thought, "Genius!" You both should have just taken credit for it.
Too bad we couldn't be there for the blessing. I'm sure it was wonderful.
Post a Comment