In the past we have done expensive gifts for Mother's and Father's Days, just like a birthday or Christmas. But that is hard to keep up with. So I thought, why not make those days more sentimental? All I ever really want for Mother's Day is a heartfelt letter from my husband and something cute and handmade from my kids. (Although, I won't say no to a nap!) So for Father's Day I interviewed the kids about our Main Man. Bellana's answers were interpreted by Mommy.
How would you describe your dad?
Annalee: My daddy helps me a
lot. He is super nice. He loves me.
Vander: I like him like cows and
like dogs and I like horses and pigs and I like all those animals. Even I like bulls.
Bellana: The crazy fun guy.
How strong is daddy?
Annalee: Super strong! He can lift a computer, heavy wood…
Vander: Super strong!
Bellana: He can pick me up!
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Annalee: Fly a kite. Go on a family bike ride. We like to go fishing. But we did not keep the fish. But at least we got to go fishing.
Vander: Bike riding. My favorite thing is to go on a bike
riding. We like going fishing. Last time we both got fish! But we were going to eat some fish but Dad
did not let us eat fish.
Bellana: When he eats me.
What do you think is Daddy’s favorite thing to do?
Annalee: Play with us, and he’s
welcome to work hard for us.
Vander: Going fishing with us.
Bellana: Sneak
If Daddy was an animal, what animal would he be?
Annalee: A cat. Because I like
cats.
Vander: A cow. Because I like cows.
Bellana: A horsey to ride.
Why did Daddy become a nurse?
Annalee: To work hard for us, so
he can have a job and so we can live in our house and have everything that we
have. To help people.
Vander: I don’t know.
Bellana: So I can have a fan club
at his work.
Why did Daddy fall in love with Mommy?
Annalee: Because you were
beautiful and he was handsome.
Vander: I don’t know.
Bellana: So he could meet me!
If Daddy could do anything on a Saturday, what would he do?
Annalee: Play with his children.
Go fishing with us.
Vander: Going fishing with his
children. Flying kite. Infinity.
Bellana: Take me for a walk
outside.
How many kids does Daddy want to have?
Annalee: As many kids as he can
have.
Vander: 2
Bellana: One more than however
many he has. My cuteness makes him
hungry for more.
What do you want to say to Daddy on Father’s Day?
Annalee: Happy Father’s Day. I know you love me and I love you too. You are the best dad that I know. Thank you for being a great dad.
Vander: Thank you, Happy Father’s
Day, and I know you love me.
Bellana: Blalalalalalalalalala! Da da!

No comments:
Post a Comment