
Today's the day . . . D-Day, the Due Day, and NO SHE IS NOT HERE YET! Everywhere I go, people I know stare at me incredulously as if I am defying the laws of nature by being up and around and still pregnant. I've been given unsolicited advice on how to induce labor that includes every old wive's tale ever concocted. The most popular suggestions are castor oil and walking, but the next person that tells me to go jump on a trampoline is going to find out what the term "pregnancy hormones" really means. The last time I was on a trampoline I broke my arm, so there is no way I'm getting on one in this condition! I've been walking every day, and I even played DDR (a video game where you dance and jump around) last weekend. Apparently she is a little shy, and is not yet ready to make her entrance into the world. In the meantime, her mommy and daddy are going crazy!
6 comments:
I can't believe she'll be here any day, I bet you both are so excited. I can't wait to see pictures, she'll be just gorgeous. We'll keep you in our prayers for the delivery...
love ya,
Rach
Oh, Sandi! I'm so sorry she's not here yet. The wait is so hard at the end! I hope she shows up in the next day or two and lets you out of your waiting misery. I can't wait to see her picture!
I'm glad you updated us. You hadn't posted anything for a few weeks, so I was wondering. As miserable as it may be, she will come when she's ready--and it's so much better that way!
Come on baby!!! You know you're ready to come on out!
DDR!! I'm so sorry she isn't here yet. Hyrum was 3 days late... the longest 3 days of my life. It'll all be worth the wait though. I can't wait to see her! :D
Don't think of it as breaking your arm again. Think of it as breaking your daughters arm.
Post a Comment