A few weeks ago my sister and her family came up to visit. That night we went to the Second Chance Prom hosted by a radio station in our area. It was totally free and fun! (Last year was not so fun because I was 2 days past my due date and Annalee still refused to come out!)
Sarah celebrated her weight loss by buying a new dress for the dance.

I celebrated my weight loss by fitting back into a prom dress I got two years ago at a thrift store for $10.
Someone seemed to think that using the flash would make the pictures look better, while someone else seemed to think that a dinky little flash was not going to make a difference outside. I'll let you be the judges.
Without flash:

With flash:

Astounding, no? (P.S. I love you guys!)
4 comments:
you look just as beautiful as I remember you, Sandi! You and your sister look a lot alike.
Wow, I just can't get over Sarah! She looks so different. Congrats to the both of you on your weight loss!
How fun! I always wanted to go to that 2nd chance prom. Maybe one year Dan and I will have to drive up there and do that. You look great!
Don't hate me, but I like the one with the flash. I use my flash outdoors for a fill light. It's subtle, but it can help.
You guys look so good! What a fun night.
p.s. Hope Annalee is feeling better!
Post a Comment