Saturday, January 16, 2010

30 things that are wonderful about SANDI

Nathan here. I've finally entered the blogging world. Sandi has been trying to get me to do this for two years. Happy Birthday, Sweetie!
In no particular order:
#1 Let's see here, She is the absolute Love of my life.
#2 She is business Savvy.
#3 Sandi is a wonderful Mother.
#4 She is everything I could have ever hoped for.
#5 She is the greatest blessing in my life.
#6 Sandi is so very organized.
#7 She is my little bundle of emotions.
#8 She takes good care of us.
#9 Sandi is a Beautiful
#10 She is bodaciuos
#11 She is caring.
#12 She is very friendly and considerate.
#13 She plans ahead.
#14 Her Hubby and daughter love her.
#15 She has a strong testimony of the Gospel.
#16 She is Christ-like in her concern for others and their wellbeing.
#17 She makes me want to be a better man, husband and father.
#18 She is my motivation to get up every morning and go to work.
#19 She is my motivation to get good grades in school.
#20 Sandi helps me manage, and organize my life.
#21 She keeps me sane and happy.
#22 She takes care of herself.
#23 Sandi is a wonderful example.
#24 She is so creative.
#25 Sandi writes songs, poetry, and stories.
#26 She keeps my head in and out of the clouds.
#27 Sandi is always there when you need her.
#28 She appreciates someone holding her when she is sick.
#29 She is wonderfully persistent and stubborn.
#30 She is my everything.

6 comments:

Koreena said...

Aw, so sweet! I wish my hubby would hijack my blog like this!

Happy belated birthday Sandi! You're amazing!

ollie said...

Happy birthday Sandi! You are one cool girl and I'm glad I got the chance to know you!

The Peine Family said...

Way to go, Nathan! I love Sandi's songs, too. I made her sing a few so I could record them and email them to my husband when he was in Iraq. Those songs really lifted his spirits back then. I still have one or two on my computer. She's so creative! Oh, and happy birthday Sandi!

Jackson Family said...

Sandi, Nathan's so sweet to do a write up on you...you two are perfect for each other. I think everyone who's had the privilege to become your friend could easily come up with 30 things that are wonderful about you, I know I could.

Jackson Family said...

oh yeah, and happy belated birthday-love the picture of you in your crown, you look like a queen!

Danica said...

I love it! Glad you have a husband that appriciates all the wonderful things about you! Love it!