My thought process this morning:
Where is a shirt that won't make me look fat? Here's one. [Puts it on.] Wait--Vander's boogers are on the shoulder. How did it get in my closet? It must have been draped over something and I submitted it to the sniff test but didn't think about the snot test. Should I wear it anyway? If anyone sees the snot they will think that it happened today. Chances are, he's going to get snot on whatever I wear today. In the grand scheme of things, does it really matter when he slimed me? The effects are the same......these thoughts are too deep for this early in the morning. [Tosses shirt into the hamper.] Here's one that's clean. Whew! And it doesn't make me look fat.
5 comments:
I remember the days when I could wear a shirt more than once and no one could tell.
Yuck! Wish I had FINISHED my freshly made hot chocolate BEFORE I read this entry! Oh well, saved MANY calories!
I really have had similar thoughts in the morning. Oh, the life of a busy mom with little kids. :)
And if I ever just comment on the top post and not the others I scroll down to it is to let you know I was visiting you here but usually don't take the time to comment on all.
Always good to catch up with you and your darling little family!
Hey, if they're dry just scrape them off!
The sniff test never fails!!!
Except maybe when you don't notice that tiny piece of food/whatever...
Post a Comment