So how fun is it? So fun that I decided to make a commercial!
Sunday, August 12, 2012
Jumpin Jungle
Jumpin Jungle is this great inflatable play place here in Nampa--just a big warehouse with a soft floor and a bunch of big jumparoos. The kids love it there. It's a little pricey at $5.00-6.00 a kid, but when I found out they had a monthly pass for $30, I was in heaven. Way cheaper than preschool was! I even got the pass for $25 with a coupon. If you don't want a pass, you can go on $2 Tuesdays, when each kid is just...you guessed it. Just beware of the crowds on that day! The other days we pretty much have the place to ourselves when it's not cold outside.
So how fun is it? So fun that I decided to make a commercial!
So how fun is it? So fun that I decided to make a commercial!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment