Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Souper Bowl

 The Relief Society had a great activity in February--the SOUPer Bowl.  It was a mother/daughter activity, no matter the age.  I was so excited to take my girl to our first mother/daughter thing!

Ladies brought every kind of soup imagineable to share and we made fancy bracelets with ribbon and pearls.  They looked like this.  Mine was even black with white pearls like the video.
There were no sports of any kind (PERFECT!) except in the decorations.  We could also wear athletic clothing if we wanted to.  You know I like to dress up!  So I squeezed my belly into Nathan's Bronco shirt and found this "team" shirt for Annalee.  They had a photo booth set up with lots of sports props and emailed us the pictures later.  What a clever idea!  And isn't this one just hilarious?  Fun, fun evening.

1 comment:

Danica said...

How Fun! Love it!