Friday, April 12, 2013

Runaway Bride

 A friend of mine dressed her daughters up in her wedding dress and took the most darling pictures.  I love that idea!  When my aunt gave me her wedding dress to cut up and make a baby blessing dress out of, I decided to let Annalee play dress-up first before it was cut apart.

First, go to this page to see what I was hoping for.

Now, this is what I got.
 
Annalee was decidedly NOT happy about dressing up.  I had to coax her every step of the way.  Then I had to beg.  Then I had to bribe.

I would have loved to do it in a nice spot of my house without a lot of junk in the background and with just the right lighting but, alas, it was all I could do to keep her from ducking out of the beautiful thing and running away.  So I snapped some quick shots and played with them a little bit in Picasa.  These were the ones that weren't too bad.


Some day she might feel differently about wedding dresses!

4 comments:

Koreena said...

That is funny! Nothing like a reluctant bride! :)

Just Mom said...

Wow! I don't think she could look more unhappy than if she was about to marry a fat 60 yr old man with no teeth!

Not to sure Miss Annalee is great at hiding her true feelings.

Just Mom said...

Well, she did look happier as she warmed up to the idea. Pretty pictures!

Sandi said...

She never warmed up to the idea. She glared and whined the whole time. But I managed to make her un-grimace by talking about other things so I got a few pictures where she looked like she almost liked it.