Monday, April 29, 2013

5 years

 
Happy Birthday to my beautiful Annalee Saphira!
 
Five years ago today you made me a mommy and changed our lives forever.  I am so proud of your kind spirit, your desire to help others, your willingness to include anyone, your courage to try new things, your trustworthiness, and your testimony.  Your brother couldn't ask for a better big sister.  I know you will continue to be a good example to him and to your new sister.  These past five years have been the most joyous of our lives.  Your dad and I are so blessed to have you!

2 comments:

Just Mom said...

Can you believe 5 already??? It goes faster once they are all out of diapers and can talk. Next is all the crazy running for all the "stuff", then suddenly, they are all gone! It is all good. Love ya

Koreena said...

Love the collage. She's grown so fast!