Friday, January 31, 2014

Chronicling the Cuteness

I've got some pictures that don't really merit their own post but I need to put them somewhere because they are too cute to lose.


 Such a sweet bond between these sisters!
Ha! This coat makes me laugh all the time. From the shape of the buttons, I am assuming the hood is supposed to be shaped like a teddy bear. But it just looks like a pink demon hood. Maybe this is Baby Maleficent?
 "Give me your camera, knave!"
It's fun having Cousin Andrea and her kids, Keaton and Lyla, so close!
Lyla and Bellana were born just a couple of weeks apart.
 For some reason, Vander and his friends thought that the kitchen floor would make a comfortable bed.
In fact, the floor is so comfortable that he fell asleep in Time Out!
Lately we've had an extra toddler mattress set up in our room for Vander to crash on when he wakes up in the middle of the night, which he does EVERY NIGHT. It's the only way we can get any sleep and I'm okay with it because I'm pretty sure he won't still be in here when he's a teenager. The other night Annalee joined the party and Vander fell off his mattress onto her pillow.

An interesting side note: when Nathan was little he used to go into his parents room quite often and sleep on the floor by his mother's side of the bed. She got in the habit of always getting out of bed very carefully in case he was there, so she wouldn't step on him.
Bath!

No comments: