The best way to learn about bearing testimonies! This was definitely a win for Family Home Evening. We have FHE on Sunday nights right now and Family Game Night on Monday nights because bedtime comes too early to do both. So last night we learned about testimonies and ate ice cream cones. (Who knew that a baby could handle one all by herself?!) And tonight we played the game invented to torture parents, Chutes and Ladders. (It is literally possible for that game to continue indefinitely, so it's always a leap of faith when we play.)
2 comments:
LOVE this idea. I'm totally using this.
Yeah. I'll admit, I cheat at chutes and ladders and candyland to make it go faster --usually in their favor, or to make everyone tie. Either that or we set a timer to go off and whoever is ahead when the buzzer sounds wins.
You always have such good ideas! We have also split our FHE- doing more scripture on Sun night and fun/learn new skills on Mon night. Cutes and Ladders isn't always my favorite because kids don't have attention span to finish.
Post a Comment