Bellana is one smart girl, but she is not wanting to talk much, the stinker. For example, she will say "geck" which is milk, and "peas" which is please, but will absolutely not say "geck peas," no matter how many times I prompt her. One or the other is all I get. Sometimes we have a hard time knowing what she wants. Recently, she was asking me for "kee kee", which sounded like "cookie" to me. When I told her I didn't have any cookies she said, "Noooo" like I was the dumbest mom on the planet. After several more arguments about cookies, she said, "George?" That's when I figured out that "kee kee" was "monkey" and she wanted to watch Curious George, her favorite show. She can also say "kennel" which means Kindle, our digital tablet that she can watch shows on. I guess she has all the important words down!
My cousin Andrea made this adorable dress for Bellana with Curious George on it.
And right now I am LOVING Bellana's flippy side hair!
1 comment:
I cant believe how big she is!!! what a cutie!
Post a Comment