Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Traviesa

 In Spanish, traviesa means something like "a handful". That would definitely be my daughter Bellana! She likes to find stuff to get into. Like Mommy's makeup.
 Busted! (But look at that cute face and those darling pigtails! Her hair just recently got long enough for pigtails. Thank goodness we are past the baby mullet!)

Anyway, back to Busted! She made such a big mess this time, ruining so much make up. If you look closely you can actually see the mascara wand INSIDE the bottle of eye make up remover (along with everything else she could get to fit in it. I was so mad! I had to throw a lot away.
 She has a great imagination. I found this manual breastpump hooked up to the hose of the vacuum. Look like they go together, don't they? Haha! I wonder if that would be faster...
 I signed her up for a preschool P.E. class at the Rec Center and her cousin Lyla was in it. One of the activities involved running to pick up a bunch of red, green, and blue ball pit balls and then putting them back in the red, green, and blue boxes. I was amazed that Bellana was so good at matching the colors. I didn't know she knew that! All the little kids had a great time running around and screaming, no matter the activity. That's the best part, right?

The week before, Annalee and Vander had completed their 5-week Short Sports program where they try a new sport every Saturday. To keep things simple, I told Bellana that this was her "Short Sports" and now she asks about "sort ports" every time she sees the Rec Center. We recently took them to swimming lessons but she was convinced it was "sort ports".
 Bellana LOVES Lyla! They are just a few weeks apart in age. Recently, Bellana found a Lego piece with a hinge that made it kind of look like an itty bitty flip phone. She spent the next hour saying "Hi Lyla!" into it.

One day we had Lyla and her brother Keaton over to play. The kids played with chalk and looked for bugs. All of the kids like roly polys but Bellana especially likes bugs and isn't afraid of them. Unless someone mentions a bee. In this picture, the girls were pretending to be scared of a dead bee on the ground. Then they fought over the dried carcass of a worm. Bellana really likes worms and tends to love them to death.
 She has so much energy and it always in motion.
  She is a good sister to Zaylia. Here she is trying to entertain her with a little cow.
I love my little princesa traviesa!

No comments: