Born Tuesday April 29, 2008 11:28 a.m. by emergency Cesarean. 9 lbs 4 oz, 21 inches

Daddy got to watch the whole thing--pretty fun for a nurse!


Annalee's first bath--she is not happy!

Mommy finally gets to hold her, 9 and a half hours after she's born.

Four days later, it's time to go home.

We get home around noon on Friday. Sandi is exhausted from getting in and out of the car.

Nathan lets her get some rest. Does he look like he minds?

Annalee is finally at home in her crib

8 comments:
I wondered where the pictures were. I'm sooooo excited for you and your new little one, she's adorable and I'm sure well worth that emergency c-section, yuck!
I'm so happy she's finally here, and you are both happy and healthy! She is so beautiful Sandi. I wanna hold her! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations, and please give yourself a great big hug from me.
love ya,
Rach
Congratulations! She's one big, (but cute) baby! Take it easy with recovering and enjoy your little bundle. I sure wanna hold her!
I've been waiting on pins and needles, checking your blog every 20 min since your due date! I'm so glad to finally see the pictures. I love the car seat picture. She really is very beautiful! What a cute little mouth! It's so great that you have Nathan and your family around to help while you recover and take it easy for a bit. You've earned it!
Congratulations to you both!
Oh congratulations Sandi!!! She is just beautiful! I've been anxiously awaiting news of her birth and pictures! I'm so sorry you had to have an emergency c-section. I'd love to hear the whole story if you ever feel like sharing. I hope your recovery is going okay.
Happy birthday Annalee!!!! You're one cute little girl!
She was born on my and Nathan's 8th wedding anniversary. Good things happen on April 29th! She is so adorable. Hope all is going well. I too would love to hear the whole story.
WHOA!!!!!
You had the baby!! Congradulations! :D
She is so adorable! Jay is right, the car seat is so cute... her little hand drapped over the belt <3
<- is baby hungry. Don't tell jay...
Post a Comment