I FINALLY got a video of her talking! Everytime I bring out the camera she is mesmerized by it and shuts up, so up till now I've taken 15 videos of her staring at me in shock. But I hid the camera from her in this one, and it's so cute!
Adorable! She's so pretty! I love it when they start talking. It's so much fun! I can't wait to see you again and finally meet her in person. We're going to be in East Idaho next week, so I'll probably be calling you sometime soon to try to set something up.
Sorry I couldn't find an email address- the reason we're selling the scooter is because my husband started a new job and we just had a baby and have to have 2 cars now to switch off trading the baby back and forth when we go to work. That is the only reason we are selling it. If you are interested just let us know. Thanks! Jessica 360-3510 www.getdridofstuff.blogspot.com
5 comments:
Cute! It's so fun when they start interacting with you.
Adorable! She's so pretty! I love it when they start talking. It's so much fun! I can't wait to see you again and finally meet her in person. We're going to be in East Idaho next week, so I'll probably be calling you sometime soon to try to set something up.
Yay! See you soon!
Sorry I couldn't find an email address- the reason we're selling the scooter is because my husband started a new job and we just had a baby and have to have 2 cars now to switch off trading the baby back and forth when we go to work. That is the only reason we are selling it. If you are interested just let us know. Thanks! Jessica 360-3510 www.getdridofstuff.blogspot.com
She is adorable! I love listening to them discover their voice.
Post a Comment