Saturday, November 8, 2008

My First Contest!

Every mommy knows that she will not end up in a lot of the pictures. Somehow, dads just aren't as busy with the camera as moms are, so mommy doesn't get a lot of face time. To celebrate all those beautiful moms-behind-the-camera, I thought it would be fun to do a contest on here like I've seen on some other blogs.

To enter, just count up the number of times my (Sandi's) face is on this front page. (In other words, you only have to look at what you can see by scrolling--you don't need to click on Older Posts.) Leave a comment with the magic number, and tell me one thing you love about your own face. (No hates! Only loves! Eyes? Nose? Teeth? Freckles? Tell me!)

I have made it so anyone can leave a comment. If you don't have a blog or Google account, then just leave a comment through the anonymous button, but be sure to tell me who you are in the comment! The contest will end at midnight on Wednesday November 12th. I will randomly draw a name from the eligible posts and send you . . . can you stand the suspense? . . .
This great book by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf. It's a beautiful picture book that sells for $18.00 normally. So come on, sis-tahs! (Guys, you can enter too.) Leave me some comments!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

2 times. (your face isn't showing on the starving baby post)

one thing I love about my face is my blue eyes.

Keri said...

Only twice! I like my eyelashes.

Koreena said...

I may be way off base, but I'm going to say 3 times because I'm thinking that picture of the starving baby might be you as a baby, not your daughter. Maybe I'm wrong.

I like my eye color. They look brown unless you really look and then you can see green, too.

Anonymous said...

Three times! I like my smile, particularly my teeth. I should, after all my orthodontics work. I have a $15,000 smile! I once had a street artist draw my picture. He gave me generic straight-line teeth. I hated the picture, because when I look in the mirror, I always look at my smile, so I didn't think the drawing looked a thing like me. I gave it to Grammy, who loved it.

The Peine Family said...

I am going to say two, because that is what I counted before I read the other comments, but now I am wondering about that starving baby picture. Hmmm. Anyway, my favorite thing about my face is my developing crow's feet. I love people with nice deep crow's feet--it means they've smiled a lot in their lives!

Laura Jansson said...

Three times! I like my smile.
Laura (Heather's sister from Ricks... yes, I peak at your blog sometimes!)www.wesandlaurajansson.blogspot.com