Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Rare Moment

So, Baby Girl just went down for what I'm pretty sure will be a two hour nap. Now I am trying to figure out which of the hundreds of tasks I should do from my to-do list. What do you think I will do? Vote on the right! Sorry, no one wins . . . kind of like the last time we all voted! ;o)

4 comments:

Koreena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Koreena said...

Just voted for what I would do which is waste my time til they wake up. :)

Rachel said...

I would definately waste time, it's what I'm doing right now too!

Jessica Haddox said...

Well darn! Tt seems you didn't waste your time blogging since there's no new post yet. But I forgive you since you sent me an email!

*goes back to working on her own blog*