To Oregon! Sorry there have been no posts lately. We left on Friday the 19th and were gone for 10 days. I was busy getting ready for the trip before we left so I didn't have a lot of time, and I also didn't want to mention that we were going anywhere in case those bungling burglars from
Home Alone 
were planning on robbing our house while we were gone. I will post with pictures and details of our trip soon!
3 comments:
So you're back in IF? Yay! We're leaving in the next few minutes to come visit Dan's parents up there. We're only staying 2 nights, but maybe we could get together and visit? I think I have your home number if it ends in a 7.
I guess you are already gone, but that would be great! Yes, it ends in 7.
I love visiting Oregon. My Nathan's family lives in Vancouver just there by Portland so we do things in Oregon too when we are visiting. Hope you had a great time. Can't wait to hear about it.
Post a Comment