Me: I noticed. Just as soon as she started grabbing things pushed half-way back from the edge of the counter, I noticed!
Annalee had a lot of fun in the exam room, waiting for the doctor to come in. She opened cupboards, pushed the wheeled stool around, and threw everything (including the doorstop) into the trash. This is the first time she's gotten out of my lap at the doctor's office, so I was a little surprised.
My baby is learning things so quickly. Just today, she learned four new words: pa pa (grandpa), bowww (bottle), ki-tee (kitty), and tiwww (tickle). She also learned that a cow says "ooooo".
She's growing up so fast! Soon she'll be looking at bridal magazines!
3 comments:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo!
That's amazing how much she's grown! I wish Jossy would say more words. I should clarify: I wish she'd say more ENGLISH words. I know she's speaking some language, but I'm not fluent in Chinese or whatever it is she jabbers on and on in.
wow, she has really grown! She needs to come over and teach Oliver how fun it can be to eat, he's soooo picky!
Did she pick out her wedding gown she wants? :)
Post a Comment