1. The messy house: She does not make most of the mess . . . I do, especially in the kitchen. Because I am so busy taking care of her I usually don't bother to clean up messes as I make them. But even when she wasn't there I was still in the habit of not cleaning things up, so Nathan came home to a messy house!
2. Tardiness: I thought that the extra time it took to get my girl ready in the morning was what was making us late to play dates and church, but when they were both gone and I had no one to take care of but myself, I was still late!
My bubble has burst.
My sins are laid bare.
Hmmmm . . . maybe I can still blame the dog?
3 comments:
Blame the creature in the basement. It worked for you when you were little!!! Love Mom ;)
You always make me smile. Love your post. :)
You made Aunt Jessie's day!
Post a Comment