Every night Daddy helps Annalee brush her teeth. He sings the Teeth-Brushing Song I wrote in college. When she hears him start singing it she runs for the bathroom like it was a hypnotic suggestion. And I get to see this cute little scene.

Before you go to bed each night
there's something you must do.
Grab your toothbrush, hold it tight
and get some toothpaste too.
Squeeze a little
on the bristles,
brush away the grit.
Up and down
and all around
and spit, spit, spit.
5 comments:
Ah, now everything about that is CUTE!!
I like the song, my only complaint is that I want to hear you singing it! :)
Cute cute cute!!
So the other day my mom made me take a bunch of boxes from her house since I now have the room to store them. In one of them I came across a ton of college stuff and was pleasantly surprised to find the original of "It's For Danica." I had forgotten parts of the song and it was so fun to look over it again. And I confess, I mighta had to sing it to Dan. :)
Good times!
Cute!
LOL, Koreena! I know the original was a little different from the final version we sang at Danica's luncheon. For one thing, it was written only a few weeks after school started, so she and Nathan were not official (though we all knew where it was going! "Just a friend . . ." Pah!)
Post a Comment