(Before this, all she ever did was drag the doll around--yes, it's a porcelain doll, and I'm amazed it hasn't broken.)
She understands so much more that we say, and I sense that we're on the verge of a vocabulary explosion. Nathan counted up all the words she knows, and it's over 75. It's so much more fun to play with her now; she understands simple jokes--like when I put her pants on my head--and laughs like I'm the funniest person in the world. But I miss my little baby!
5 comments:
18 months---our kids are growing up too fast, oh and by the way your daughter is right, you are one of the funniest people in the world!
Every stage is exciting and fun in it's own way. I miss my kids being babies too, but I wouldn't want to freeze them in time or go back. I'm having way too much fun now! I guess that just means I'm in danger of having a ridiculously large family since I get baby hungry every time I miss my kids' baby stage. These cute pictures and videos of Annalee aren't helping one bit! I always miss having a baby around this time of year. Hyrum turns 6 next month, and Emily 3 two weeks after... sigh.
You think you are shocked, just think of me!!!!! Where did my baby go???? It happens way too fast. But then you get another set of babies and you are thrilled, until all they want is "Pa Pa".
Love ya Mom :)
That's quite the vocabulary! I wish I could get Jossy to talk like that. Seriously, I think she only says about 10 words if that. I remember it was around 18 months that Matty really took off, so I'm just waiting for it. Any day now . . .
It's funny how they grow up over night. Wait until she has a word explosion (around 20 months) She is too sweet! Kids are great.
P.S. If you E-mail me at maddawgmarshall@hotmail.com and I can give you my address.
Post a Comment