The other day I was trying to get my daughter to let me put her hair in two cute pigtails. Unfortunately, she had discovered what all women eventually learn: fashion is pain. So, she didn't want to let me.
Sandi: Can Mommy do your hair?
Annalee: No.
Nathan: Will you do it for Daddy?
Annalee: No.
Nathan: Will you do it for Mommy?
Annalee: No.
Sandi: Will you do it for a Tic Tac?
Annalee: Yeaaaaaaah
Here she is in her pigtails with her second cousin (once removed) Keaton. (My cousin's son.)
8 comments:
Ha! That's great! Emily eventually got over caring about the pain when she realized that she loves people telling her how cute and pretty she is. Those pigtails look adorable! You'd better stock up on Tic Tacs!
If only tic tacs worked on everyone.
She's smart. You had better stock up on cookies, then money, then.....
Such cute pigtails on a cute girl!!
Actually, they are just second cousins, as they are in the same generation. You are Keaton's second cousin, once removed. Yes, I know I'm a snob, but you love me anyway.
Thanks for setting me straight, supersarah!
What a bunch of cuties! (Yourself included, of course.)
What cute little piggies! How cute! I am glad you are all doing well.
Post a Comment