Before
I learned a few things while doing this.
1) I really don't like hair.
2) $30 is actually a bargain, because if I did this for a living I would charge $100.
3) Even though it looks like it would only take 20 minutes, it will take over 2 hours.
4) I really really don't like hair.
5) 30 minutes before dinner is not a good time to start a project like this.
6) Cornstarch will stop a dog's ear from bleeding.
7) When hair comes off a dog it gets statically charged and sticks to EVERYTHING!
8) If I do this again, it will be outside.
3 comments:
I cut Eric's hair though I'm not sure what I will do for kids because I don't have a good eye for it. Way to be adventuresome! How long does the dog groomers take to cut Tavvi's hair?
my mom used to shave our dogs, though usually only once in the spring and maybe once or twice in the summer. she always did it outside. =)
I imagine the groomers take slightly less time than I do. They usually have me come back in 3 hours, but I think he spends a lot of that time in a cage waiting his turn.
Post a Comment