Thursday, April 22, 2010

D'OH!

Sorry the postings have been kinda sparse. I've been lazy about getting my pictures downloaded, and what's a post without pictures? Actually, sometimes I don't even remember I've done something until I see the pictures of it on my camera!
This is the World's Awesomest Hepatitis C poster that we did for Nathan's class. We used Homer Simpson because jaundice is one of the complications of Hep C. You have to click on the picture to appreciate the detail of this masterpiece. I found the Simpson's font online and used it for all the headings and the Homer quotes, deep philosophical questions such as "Donuts, is there anything you can't do?" Even the bullet points were actually tiny Homer donuts (though I'm sure you can't see that, even zoomed in, but I know they're there.)

And just in case you're wondering, I didn't do Nathan's homework for him (although sometimes I'm tempted.) He came up with the Simpson's angle and researched and typed all the information. I just made it look AWESOME!