and so you should, feel pretty that is. Wow those pictures are awesome. You look amazing, and I don't believe it was photo shop that made the difference.
WOW HOT STUFF....She is my beautiful wife, and oh how I love my lil bundle of emotions. Photoshop does you no justice-this is what I see all day every day 24-7. You are beautiful and I love you.
6 comments:
and so you should, feel pretty that is. Wow those pictures are awesome. You look amazing, and I don't believe it was photo shop that made the difference.
I don't see the big deal, it is what I see every time I look at you!
it's not photoshop that made you pretty-you've always been beautiful!
...or photshop MAKES UP for cookie-dough ice cream! And yes, you do look beautiful.
Too true, Sarah, too true.
WOW HOT STUFF....She is my beautiful wife, and oh how I love my lil bundle of emotions. Photoshop does you no justice-this is what I see all day every day 24-7. You are beautiful and I love you.
Post a Comment