Very cute! I don't even think I could pick a favorite. I can't believe she's two already!
Those are adorable! I love the variety and the crispness of them.
What great pictures!! I love them all especially the black and white. Spencer will be 2 on Thursday and I can't believe it!!
She really is such a doll!
If we were in Idaho, I would definitely have your friend take our family photos! It helps that Annalee is so stinkin' cute!
Just so you know, Koreena is in Utah, a bit south of Salt Lake. So if you're ever visiting there it would be worth taking an hour to let this gal work her magic!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very cute! I don't even think I could pick a favorite. I can't believe she's two already!
Those are adorable! I love the variety and the crispness of them.
What great pictures!! I love them all especially the black and white. Spencer will be 2 on Thursday and I can't believe it!!
She really is such a doll!
If we were in Idaho, I would definitely have your friend take our family photos! It helps that Annalee is so stinkin' cute!
Just so you know, Koreena is in Utah, a bit south of Salt Lake. So if you're ever visiting there it would be worth taking an hour to let this gal work her magic!
Post a Comment