Monday, June 14, 2010

Why yes, Annalee, you MAY paint the wall

With water.
Kept her busy for 30 minutes!

5 comments:

Neoma said...

One of my sister's favorite tricks is to give her daughter a spray bottle filled with water and send her out to water the plants... and the dirt... and the swing set... Sounds like you guys are on the same wavelength. I knew there was a reason I liked both of you...

Koreena said...

Now as long as she doesn't find a real bucket of paint and remember how fun that was . . .

My neighbor said she gives her kids a squirt bottle and has them "draw" on the driveway. Keeps them busy forever! I'm going to have to try this.

Jessica Haddox said...

Smart idea! I love it!

Martha said...

Thanks for the idea. I love anything that will keep Spencer busy for 30 minutes!!

Martha said...

Thanks for the idea. I love anything that will keep Spencer busy for 30 minutes!!