I planted the tomatoes in pots by my front door. Every day when I would go somewhere (of if I didn't, I at least poked my head out to check the mail) I would see them wilting and remember to water. Eventually, one turned red!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Tomatoes!
Every year we practice a family tradition of planting tomatoes and then watching them die. Usually they die because I forget little things, like watering them. This year I thought up a way to solve that problem.

I planted the tomatoes in pots by my front door. Every day when I would go somewhere (of if I didn't, I at least poked my head out to check the mail) I would see them wilting and remember to water. Eventually, one turned red!
I even made the watering process easier by stealing an idea from my lazy dog dish and filling a 2 liter with water, then turning it upside down in the pot. That way I only had to water every other day.
I planted the tomatoes in pots by my front door. Every day when I would go somewhere (of if I didn't, I at least poked my head out to check the mail) I would see them wilting and remember to water. Eventually, one turned red!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment