Thursday, September 22, 2011

My favorite, really?

 I just realized today that Fall is my favorite season.  Used to be, I hated it when Fall came because I knew that winter was not far behind.  But if you take Fall as a season in itself, and not a harbringer of misery, it's actually very nice.  We have been going on walks and playing outside when Nathan gets home from work.  We hardly did any of that this summer because it was just too hot.  Even after it cooled down in the evening we were tired out from having been hot all day.  (At least, I was.  Nathan loves the heat.  It's despicable.)

Autumn is not too hot, not too cold, and drier then Spring.  The flowers are already up.  Fruit and vegetables are ready to be picked, the trees start to change color, and I don't have to run the air conditioner.

We're trying to enjoy it while we can because we will miss this nice weather when it's gone!

3 comments:

Keri said...

I am the same way. I hated fall as a kid and especially having my birthday then. Now, I love it. I wish the weather would stay like this forever!

myboys said...

I love Fall too for all the same reasons. Just wish it lasted more than a few weeks. Winter always comes way too fast!

myboys said...

This is Danica