Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Back Home

We got to go home to Rigby and visit Grandma and Papa. Which meant good food from Papa, tickles from Grandma,
and lots and lots of horses!
Annalee loved getting to ride Boomer, Grandma's pony that she got specially to make us want to move back to East Idaho for her grandkids to enjoy.
Look at her go!
I'm just in LOVE with this picture!

She also liked helping Papa with the chores.
 
Vander wasn't sure what he thought about everything.
Even a little pony is big for a little guy!
Annalee liked "leading" her brother around on Boomer.
And playing with him and Mommy on Grandma and Papa's playground.

 This face! I just love, love, love this child's face. I can't get enough!

Annalee found an old pacifier and started sucking on it and playing around. I can't remember if she really fell asleep here or if she was just faking. But she is such a beauty!

No comments: