I've seen her do it too. She wasn't very covert about it and would do it while crying her eyes out. She'd look in the mirror adjust her face then look at me. When I made no reaction she'd look back at the mirror, adjust her face and then look back to see if she'd made a large enough improvement. BWUAHAHAHAHAHA.
3 comments:
Wait till you see her practicing in the mirror....
I have already caught her starting about 2 years ago.ROFL, anyway just goes to show that it is practice, not something they are born with!
I've seen her do it too. She wasn't very covert about it and would do it while crying her eyes out. She'd look in the mirror adjust her face then look at me. When I made no reaction she'd look back at the mirror, adjust her face and then look back to see if she'd made a large enough improvement. BWUAHAHAHAHAHA.
Post a Comment