wait for it... wait for it... Wait where's Annalee putting a rock down his pants or giving him a wedgie (granted that would be hard with a diaper). I thought she took after he mom :P
You have some awfully cute little guys there. I love it. You're right, there is nothing that melts a momma's heart more than seeing her kids loving each other. I wonder if Heavenly Father feels that same way about us?
7 comments:
Annalee's hair is incredibly adorable that way. I cannot understate how much I absolutely love it.
Thanks, Mike! It was quite a battle to get her to let me do it. I finally had to bribe her. She really doesn't like to have anything in her hair.
wait for it... wait for it... Wait where's Annalee putting a rock down his pants or giving him a wedgie (granted that would be hard with a diaper). I thought she took after he mom :P
her* mom. Curse me for not proof reading!
I didn't give wedgies when I was three!
You have some awfully cute little guys there. I love it. You're right, there is nothing that melts a momma's heart more than seeing her kids loving each other. I wonder if Heavenly Father feels that same way about us?
LOVE these!
Post a Comment