Speaking of things that don't happen very often....
sometimes Annalee will let me do her hair. Like, maybe once a month. I think this is the most intricate thing I've ever tried.
It's been a while since she's worn this dress. I was afraid she would have outgrown it, but it actually fits her better now than it did when she was three. (That's the age I wore it when my mom made it for me for my Aunt Pepper's wedding.) She finally has a wide enough torso to fit the bodice.I love having this beautiful treasure from my childhood! Before too long it will go back into a closet to wait for Annalee's daughter someday.

4 comments:
Cute!
I have to say I'm at a loss for fixing hair so I'm super impressed!About all I do even with my own is a pony tail.
There are some great tutorials on YouTube. I don't know what I ever did without it! That's how I learned to clean a fish and take apart a washing machine!
WOW!!! Looks awesome. Impressed she held still that long and left them in long enough to photograph! And it is pretty cool to have the dress, made it through a second generation!!!
Post a Comment