Four days until the big ultrasound! We will be taking the kids with us to find out whether the little bean inside me is a boy or a girl. Nathan has strict orders to avoid an extra shift on that day so we can all find out together.
So, what do we think it will be? Annalee would really like a sister, but we have told her so many times "we don't get to choose and it might be a boy" that now when you ask her what we're having she repeats that. When I first found out I was pregnant I had dream that I'd had the baby and it was a girl. I thought that I'd be able to tell by how the pregnancy went, but that didn't work out at all. My morning sickness was different than ever before. With Annalee, all food made me sick and I lost 30 lbs. With Vander, I found that if I ate food when I felt sick it would make me feel better and I gained a lot of weight. This time, I was kept guessing. Sometimes eating made me feel better, but sometimes it made me feel much, much worse. Mostly I just had to avoid certain foods, like peanut butter, chocolate, and anything unhealthy. The morning sickness ended around 11 weeks (Annalee's ended at 14--I don't remember Vander's) and after that it was hard to remember sometimes that I was pregnant. I wasn't showing, I had lots of energy, I couldn't feel movement yet, and I had no awful physical symptoms. That all changed about 2 weeks ago. I've started to get the sciatic pain and I'm suddenly showing A LOT.
Overall, I think this pregnancy has gone more like Vander's, but it's hard to tell because I've never been at this low of a weight when I got pregnant, so a lot of things are being affected by that. If I had to guess I would say we are having a boy, but it wouldn't blow my mind to find out it's a girl.
What do you think? Comment with your guess! I will randomly pick one of the right answers to win something--not sure what. But it will be fun. Remember to put your name in the comment if you are posting as anonymous.
17 comments:
boy!
I guess "a boy"!!! (Sorry, Annalee!) This is Rebecca Brinkerhoff (in case my name/picture doesn't show up...which it probably WILL, but you never know).
Girl. I figured the last two guesses were for boys. Team Annalee :o)
I am guessing a girl only because there are 2 boy guesses already. I know it will be an awesome grand child and that is all I care about!
I know the feeling because I felt the same with Rachel. I was set on a boy because I thought pregnancy was more simular to Aaron. I was very excited to find out it was a girl. I felt that it would be fine either way, boy would be easier to share stuff with Aaron yet I was hoping more for a girl to get back out the girl clothes. I'll guess girl to follow how I did it!
I'm guessing it's a boy. It's wonderful to hear how well being at a lower weight has been for your pregnancy!
Girl! I'm so jealous either way. :)
Girl!!
I think boy. Can't wait to hear the result!
Boy. It's the "in" thing. :)
I'm going with BOY-- :)
It's a boy. Yep. Definitely a boy. Sorry, Annalee, but you'll love him anyhow! ;)
A boy...maybe. I guess that's my guess.
If I say boy with us being twins then that means I will have a boy.....so I am guessing GIRL!!!
Girl.
So, it's a girl. When are you doing the drawing... what will I win? Remember you have to be able to mail it... :o)
I'm going for boy. I'm sorry to hear about the sciatic pain. I had that problem and it got worse through my three pregnancies. When I started getting it when I wasn't pregnant I went to physical therapy and it worked wonders. Call me if you want any sympathy or advice.
Post a Comment