What is LOVE?
Love is when you get up with the kids first and during the night.
Love is when you fall into your best friend's eyes and feel like drowning, and there is no need to come up for air.
Love is when you support another on you shoulders.
Love is pure.
Love is stroking your hair.
Love is thinking about you first thing in the morning, and thinking about you as I fall asleep.
Love is appreciating you, caring for you, taking care of you.
Love is the easiest and hardest thing in my life.
Because I love you, it is hard to find new ways to show how much I love you. You don't care about money, jewelry, or anything material. I try and try to think of new ways, but I guess it is the old ways that show the best. Time has proven them, and proven you. I Love you forever, and will never regret. I look forward to seeing, holding, cuddling, loving you in my embrace. You dance like falling stars across my mind all day. Whether in the front of my mind or the back, you are always there. Loving me accepting and taking care of me. I love you with all that I am.
Love,
Simply Me.
Nathan sent me this email from work today. I wrote the next post in reply.

3 comments:
wow, wow, wow! THAT is sooo romantic!
I know, right? He really knows me. I would think that jewelry is nice, but I really don't get that excited about it. But when he tells me his heart--THAT is better than diamonds!
Soooooo sweet!
Post a Comment