Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Eve

We sure know how to party! (Don't we look just out of control? Heh heh.) We each had some sparkling cranberry juice in a disposable champagne glass and then said something we were thankful for in 2015 and something we're looking forward to in 2016.

Mommy: I'm thankful that Zaylia got to join our family. I am looking forward to paying off all our debt next year! Who wants to go next?

Vander: I do! I am thankful for Zaylia too. And I hope that we have a good year.

Annalee: I am thankful for the holidays, for how the holidays have gone. [Mostly, she and Vander have been playing Minecraft on the PS3 with reckless abandon.] And I'm looking forward to walking to school with my brother next year when he's in kindergarten. [Awww!]

Mommy: Bellana? Are you thankful for your family?
Bellana: Yeah. Family.

Mommy: Are you looking forward to preschool next year?

Bellana: Preschool.

The kids were in bed by 8:00 p.m.


When Nathan got home from work he toasted his glass to many things about this year, mostly family and being done with school. He is also looking forward to getting out of debt this year!

No comments: