Friday, January 8, 2016

Zaylia Danae

Introducing Zaylia Danae, born December 14th at 7:56 a.m. by planned cesarean. She weighed 8 lbs 3 oz and was 21 inches long.
We got professional pictures of her at 6 days old. I can't choose just one!
















We tried to get a family picture but the more kids you have, the less likely they'll all look at the camera.

Oh well. At least there is one direction we can all agree to look.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Yay! Congratulations! She's so perfect! Your kids are getting so big! Thanks for sharing!

Koreena said...

Such a beautiful girl!!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! You've almost caught up with me! :) I've been in my own world the last two years and didn't even know you were expecting. I hope everything went better than some things in the past. Looking forward to Annalee's baptism? We are for Miriam.
Jessica