Thursday, April 2, 2009

100th Post and Giveaway!

100 posts already! Wow, who know I could talk this much? (Erm . . . just let that one slide.)

To celebrate my 100th post, I am giving away some yummy Fruit Stix fruit snacks from JD Premium (my stay-at-home-mom business).
These fruit snacks are naturally flavored with mixed fruit, and are fortified with Omega 3 Krill Oil. (A great way to help kids get their Omega 3 when they don't like fish! And because the Omega 3 comes from krill caught in Antarctic waters, I know it is less polluted than other fish.)

They come in rolled sticks, and each stick is only 50 calories (soooo nice for satisfying my munchies while I'm trying to lose weight!) I also like to cut them up into tiny pieces and feed them to Annalee when we're out and about. She thinks they are de-lish.

My favorite flavor is blueberry, so that's what I'm giving away. To win, just leave a comment about which post on this blog has been your favorite, and why. Flattery will not make you more likely to win (since it's a random drawing) but it is always appreciated! I will randomly draw a winner on Sunday April 5th at 9 p.m. MDT Good luck!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Well, I guess my favorite post is the one with the picture of me in the pink pants. Yes, I really am that vain. And I just think it's a really rockin' picture--AND, I'm so excited that you and Mom are losing weight!

Sarah

Jackson Family said...

my favorite post is your april fools post-because I know you well enough to know that it was a april fools joke! However, if I win this blueberry snack giveway, then this would be my favorite post for sure!

lishajeanne said...

Yesterday was pretty funny...but I love the pictures you take of all your good shopping deals! (I paid .68 for 8 boxes of pizza rolls yesterday!)