Sunday, April 19, 2009

What's with all these colored things on the ground?

On the day before Easter, we went to my parents' house for an egg hunt Daddy helped her look while Mommy took pictures. It was a bright, sunny, eye-squinting day.
I don't think Annalee ever got what was going on, but she sure loved putting the eggs in her mouth.
It was hard to get her to find more than two eggs, because once she had one rattling in each hand her life was complete.

Here is a cool shot of an egg in mid-air as Nathan lost his grip on it.
Here's another gravity-defying egg as Annalee drops it. (I told you, Two is fine!)
We had a lot of fun with eggs,

but I think her favorite part was playing with her cousins on Grandma and Grandpa's swing set.

What do you think?

No comments: