Congratulations!!!! (or is this an April fools joke?) If not, how far appart are Annalee and her sibling going to be? Hey my e-mail isn't working at the moment. My phone number is 801-782-0355.
Congrats Sandi! I guess this means we get to watch your chart change directions. :)
I tried this same one on Dan this morning. Didn't work. :)
april fools...hey me too!
You're funny....if you really are, CONGRATS, but if not what a GREAT joke! Luv ya!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations!!!! (or is this an April fools joke?) If not, how far appart are Annalee and her sibling going to be? Hey my e-mail isn't working at the moment. My phone number is 801-782-0355.
Congrats Sandi! I guess this means we get to watch your chart change directions. :)
I tried this same one on Dan this morning. Didn't work. :)
april fools...hey me too!
You're funny....if you really are, CONGRATS, but if not what a GREAT joke! Luv ya!
Post a Comment