Sorry the posts have been so sparse. If less were going on I would have more time to blog, but less to blog about!
At the end of March Annalee turned 11 months old. Hard to believe we are almost at a year now! Annalee is so much fun.

And very flexible (at least, her legs are, even though she is not flexible in other areas like lunch times and nap times.)
She is learning new things all the time. The other day I was cleaning the kitchen, and turned around to discover this:

She was quite pleased with herself. I couldn't help laughing, so I took a few pictures.

Then, of course, I pulled her out and told her, "No, we don't do that!" (Dumb mommies, sending mixed signals!) This is a good example of how I usually discover that she has acquired a new skill--she gets into trouble with it!
Speaking of trouble, I just have to throw in this picture.

It looks like she is scared of the demon dog behind her in the shadows.
She has a lot of favorite toys, including this giraffe from my friend Kristy. She really does like it, I promise!

Sometimes I look at her and wonder where my baby has gone. She's starting to look more and more like a toddler.

Especially when we give her a ponytail. (Yay for "long" hair!)


A few weeks ago I surprised Nathan with a Family Home Evening activity. (We usually just sit at home and read an Ensign article and call it good.) I had heard that a local carpet and tile store would have the bear cubs from Bear World in their store, so we went over to see. Nathan was waaaaaaaaaaaaay more excited than Annalee, but she had fun too. The bears looked like little newborn puppies. They were 8 weeks old.
2 comments:
Very cute! Hard to believe that little cub will be so huge! And I am glad I got to see a picture of her Easter dress and the little crocheted jacket. I am not sure, but I think one of your great grandma's did that.
It is also funny that we live so close but I miss so much.
Love ya Mom
That bear cub is SO cute, but not as cute as your little one. :)
Thanks again for taking the time to come visit us. It was so nice to get to finally meet Nathan and visit for a while.
Post a Comment