I love your new blog pic and backgroun, it's so cute. Annalee is darling. Independent children are so fun. Spencer is starting into that stage also and watch out. I remember when he would lay on a blanket and take the toys I gave him but no more. Oh, well change is good and fun. Right?!
4 comments:
Love your new family pic at the top of your blog!! And of course all the sweet pics of your darling baby. She's adorable!
That independence just keeps a coming--beware!
She's so cute, and I like your new family picture and your blog background.
I love your new blog pic and backgroun, it's so cute. Annalee is darling. Independent children are so fun. Spencer is starting into that stage also and watch out. I remember when he would lay on a blanket and take the toys I gave him but no more. Oh, well change is good and fun. Right?!
Cute cute! Love that family picture in your header. :)
Post a Comment