I figured you would all be so worried about me since I haven't posted in two weeks, but my last post doesn't even have any comments on it, so now I'm just wondering if anybody reads this blog! Maybe you are all really busy with summer fun and vacations like we have been. I will be posting about our 10-day vacation to California as soon as I get the pictures organized, but until then I will entertain you with (dum da da daaaaa!) The Month of May.

Annalee is getting really good at feeding herself, and we finally allowed her to eat sweets every now and then. However, after cleaning up the above incident, (and the subsequent diapers) it may be a while before she gets more chocolate pudding.

We bought her a cheap pool at Walmart and were so excited to let her use it, especially since May saw so many hot, sunny days. Of course, as soon as we bought it the weather turned windy and cool. (Humph.) Still, we found a day that wasn't too cold and gave it a shot.

Slathered in sunscreen and protected by a hat, I let her happily splash for 15 minutes. Much to my dismay, she still managed to get a bad burn on her arm. I felt like such a bad mommy! I guess my worst crime is passing on my fair-skin genes to her--I always burn!
You know when the house is quiet . . . too quiet?

Yeah.

"Here, Mommy! I helped you by pulling all the wipes out of the box!"

"And I got all the spare sacks out for you!" (Like a trail of bread crumbs.)
But this is where I really appreciate her help.

"Tickle Daddy's feet!"

Frammy and Pa came to visit in mid-May, and we loved spending time with them. They were also celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary. Congratulations!


I'll leave you now with this adorable video of Annalee laughing at Tavi because Nathan is throwing grass on him.
Now every time she sits in the grass she starts pulling it up. Hmmm . . . I wonder how long that will stay cute . . .
6 comments:
I read each and every blog post you do! Just through my Google reader, so I'm pretty bad about commenting. But now that you remind me, where have you been, Sandi?! Can't wait to hear about your trip. By the way, Annalee's adorable in her swimming suit & pool!
It's good to see an update long lost Sandi! I look forward to seeing about your CA trip. Annalee is looking more grown up lately, she's just adorable.
Yesterday, Hyrum asked me if we could "Go to Sandi's house and see Annalee," so I guess we need to plan another trip to see you. I still read your blog every time you update, so keep it up!
It's nice to hear from you. Annalee sure is adorable.
i was in vegas for 10 days, how could i notice your blog wasn't being updated! ;-)
I get the point Sandi...thanks for all the comments on our blog. :) I do read almost every post of yours, I just don't always have anything to say. Thanks for doing a blog so we can keep in touch better.
Post a Comment