Saturday some friends invited us to play softball with them . . . and I actually enjoyed myself. A lot! Anyone who knows me knows that I am not very athletic, that playing sports send me into a panic, and watching sports sends me into a coma. But I am a lot healthier and more active than I have ever been, and for once it was fun! I managed to make it home in the first inning, and I only got out once in the whole game. I even slid into second base--my first slide ever! (If awkward falling counts as sliding.) I played the infield (2nd) for the first time in my life. (I usually hang out in right field, hoping to see as little action as possible.) Nathan and Steven also had lots of fun, even though Steven and I are incredibly sore today. Annalee lasted through the whole 2 hours and even clapped for each of us when prompted.
Let's play again soon!
1 comment:
ooooooo! soft ball is so much fun! You should get some friends together to make a team and join a community league!
Post a Comment