Leave a comment telling me what your favorite book of all time is, and you could win this book! (This is not my favorite book of all time, but it's pretty good!) Random entry will be picked on 7/11/09.
Hmmm. . .the first one that's coming to mind as a favorite is The Giver. I know it's a children's book, but I've reread that thing a million times. I love it.
Ya know, I might take that back. I recently reread the Chronicles of Narnia, and they are awesome. I liked Voyage of the Dawn Treader a lot. Very charming.
6 comments:
Hmmm. . .the first one that's coming to mind as a favorite is The Giver. I know it's a children's book, but I've reread that thing a million times. I love it.
I loved Tale of Two Cities. Actually, I like just about anything in the historical fiction genre.
Ya know, I might take that back. I recently reread the Chronicles of Narnia, and they are awesome. I liked Voyage of the Dawn Treader a lot. Very charming.
The Good Earth. It's such a sad story, but told very very well. It definitely made me reflect on my own life while reading it.
I don't know if I have a favorite of all time but I loved The Work and the Glory books and the Fire and the Covenant by Gerald Lund.
www.setintimephotography.blogspot.com
Post a Comment