Trevor still loves that game! I like the new photo at the top of your blog, by the way.
so cute!
p.s. I waas looking at my sister-in-law's sister photography blog and saw your little family. How do you know Bethany Cook?
Danica, through you! I found her on your blog, and emailed her. Didn't she do a great job? Could you give me the link to her blog again, though, I lost it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Trevor still loves that game! I like the new photo at the top of your blog, by the way.
so cute!
p.s. I waas looking at my sister-in-law's sister photography blog and saw your little family. How do you know Bethany Cook?
Danica, through you! I found her on your blog, and emailed her. Didn't she do a great job? Could you give me the link to her blog again, though, I lost it!
Post a Comment