Monday, December 28, 2009

Gang Graffiti

I never thought I'd see this at my house.

The signage:
The Tagger:
The Attempt at Community Service:
Too bad dry erase markers don't come off of doors so easily! Thank goodness for Mr. Clean Magic Erasers!

6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I too thought my children were not capable of such things...

sigh...

I was wrong. :)

Hoping this was a one time shot! :)

Martha said...

We are just hitting that stage at our house too. You are lucky she tried to clean it off. :)Good luck.

Jessica Haddox said...

Those Magic Erasers have saved many a child's life.

The Peine Family said...

I'll have to try the magic erasers on a few spots we've decided were probably permanent.

Anonymous said...

Magic erasers work much better on doors with dry erase markers than it would on cars when written on with sharp rocks..... Especially when the rocks were writing 1 foot high letters spelling "Sandi" & "Sarah". You are very lucky to be alive! And at 16, you should have known better!;)

She does not look too sad. You on the other hand were terrified when I found your "art"work. Maybe it was a slightly different reaction???

Guess

Koreena said...

Guess you could always put her behind bars. :)