Sorry all my posts have been about deals lately. I've been too busy to really post at all, but the deals didn't take very long, and I like to share the wealth. But here is what else has been going on.
I trade 2 hours of babysitting a week with a friend of mine. Her son is just 1 month younger than Annalee. They have a lot of fun together.
Please notice the dog helping to clean up.
They had discovered a sippy cup of water and juice, and somehow got it open and the poor guy got it all down his front. To fix the problem, Annalee immediately grabbed the towel from the fridge handle and was mopping up the water when I came in. I was trying very hard not to laugh, because it was just too cute! She has never done that before! I grabbed my camera and had her recreate the effort. Then I cleaned them both up. (And mopped my floor. Twice. Ugh.)
Annalee is doing all kinds of new things. Another day while I was cleaning, Annalee climbed up on the couch, covered herself with a blanket, and laid back to relax with a book.
Not to leave out the head of our household,
the self-proclaimed master of the house,
the one who keeps me warm at night
and who thinks that whatever I feed him is delicious.
And since we're talking about dogs, I had to share our recent adventure in dog sitting. We were watching our friend's poodle the weekend before Thanksgiving. It just happened to be male, and it just happened to think that it should prove it on our furniture. So I came up with this:
3 comments:
LOL at the diaper dog!!! So funny!
My camera was only a million, no worries! ;) It's a Nikon D40 and we paid about $475 at the time on costco's website. It's being (or has been) discontinued and is being replaced by the Nikon D3000. Since the d40 is being replaced, you can get a good deal on it if you can find it. Amazon has it listed for $458 today and I saw it at Smith's Marketplace recently on sale for $420. The D3000 is probably around $500. I swear, buying a nice camera was some of the best money I every spent! I'm really sentimental and love looking through pictures, so it's great having a camera that takes such nice ones! Let me know if you want to hear any more gushing about it. :)
You lock the kids in the dog carrier? Genius! Also, I didn't realize THAT is why you had to diaper the dog. Eww, so sorry!
Nothing like little kids to show us all the things we do as they copy us! Funny how evern at such a youngg age they are such good little mothers. Miriam likes to help Aaron perhaps a liitle too much. Every time I go to put Aaron in his car seat I have to unbuckle it first!
Post a Comment